On the Esplanade PVM, discover a series of unifying and accessible events proposed by Nouveau Centre, including:
- ? Le Géant presented by Montréal Complètement Cirque: Join Cirque Éloize in its latest creation for Montréal Complètement Cirque. Both a structure and a character, the Giant will metamorphose as the artists bring it to life. July 7 to 30, Tuesday to Sunday, 6 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- ? Musical entertainment by the Partenariat du Quartier des spectacles: Enjoy world music, quartets and DJs Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12 noon to 1 p.m. and Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., until September 14.
- ☀️ Station Place Ville Marie in collaboration with Aire Commune: *New* Take advantage of the terrace and a soundproof phone booth to make your calls in complete confidentiality. This outdoor workspace includes two meeting rooms equipped with WiFi, electricity, and a videoconferencing system. From June 12 to mid-September.
- ? TIOHTIÀ:KE VILLE-MARIE tableau by Montréal en Histoires: Projected from Wednesday to Saturday on the PVM Esplanade, this painting tells the story of Ville Marie's early years by juxtaposing the reality of the era as perceived by Jeanne Mance and the Iroquois nation (Kanienʼkehá꞉ka) through the perspective of a great warrior.
- ? Nouveau Centre’s Terraces: Perfect for every occasion, the terraces at the Nacarat, Keg Steakhouse + Bar, Ciel Ouvert, RoseOrange and Enfants Terribles are sure to delight foodies! Please note that places are limited.
Rain or shine
PVM offers unique exhibitions including MASSIVart's immersive exhibition Premonitions and MAC's Lili Reynaud-Dewar: I Want All of the Above to Be the Sun, both available in Galerie PVM.
To learn more about Le Nouveau Centre's programming, visit the official website: lenouveaucentre.com
Enjoy the summer season, and we look forward to seeing you on the Esplanade PVM!
Nouveau Centre: a revitalized neighbourhood, a new pulse in the heart of the city
As part of its commitment to revitalizing downtown Montreal, Ivanhoé Cambridge is bringing its flagship properties to life with Nouveau Centre. This experiential destination, linking PVM, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel, the Montreal Eaton Centre and Place Montréal Trust, offers a unified gourmet, trendy, cultural and event offering where Montrealers and visitors alike can meet and exchange ideas, reflecting the city's unparalleled creativity.